Matilda Equipment are currently seeking a Contract and Asset Administrator to join our team in Mackay.
The Contract Administrator position is to perform duties in respect of the administration of contracts, subcontracts and maintenance in accordance with company policies, procedures and specific contract requirements. Also accountable for the operations of the company systems processes on a daily basis. This is to include the production of periodic reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records including data entry (Greentree), and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s process results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted principles of the companies policies, procedures and business process.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the administration of company system of policies, procedures and business processes
- Experience in the administration of contracts or subcontracts
- Good knowledge of contracting principles
- High level of independent judgment and organisational ability
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good abilities in MS Word, Excel, Power point and some experience in scheduling tools such as MS Project
- Knowledge of trade compliance regulations and Legislation
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com